A SQUARED SUBSEA
Transport and deployment of Subsea Structures
Our engineers support clients every step of the way in the installation process. From transportation to the quayside, lifting onto the vessel, sea fastening for offshore transport.
Orcaflex analysis of the deployment operation equips our customers with information that allows them to maximise the weather window for installation and minimise costly vessel stand by.
It is our holistic understanding of the process that allows us to offer a complete risk management solution for our clients.
- Feasibility studies, planning and risk assessment of marine operations
- Lift analysis, specification of lift rigging, design of lifting aids in accordance with DNV rules for marine ops.
- Grillage and sea-fastening design for offshore transport.
- On-site operational support during mobilisations and load test procedures
- Liaison with Class Society; DNV, LR etc.
- Deployment analysis
- Lift analysis and specification of rigging
- Support for subsea decommissioning activities
- Marine warranty
- Incident investigation
- Detailed fabrication drawings, storyboards etc.
Deployment and Marine Operations Analysis
Dynamic analysis the A Squared way couples analytical expertise with practical experience from the field to ensure that outputs are presented in a way that are user friendly for the project team offshore.
- Lift analysis to DNV Marine Operations suite of codes
- Subsea Structures (trees, manifolds, protection covers etc), ROVs, Trenchers
- Simplified methods, or Dynamic analysis in OrcaFlex where appropriate
- Resonance assessments
- Passive Heave-Compensation catered for
- ROVs, tooling & subsea structures deployment & recovery analysis
- Detailed input for Installation Procedures
- Assistance to Clients with vessel suitability assessments at Tender stage
Pipe, Umbilical and Cable Lay Analysis